SMT3000I Features :
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Central.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.