The SYSTIMAX® GigaSPEED® XL GS8E modular patch cord family is available in multiple colors and in plenum and non-plenum solid conductor options. GigaSPEED XL GS8E cords are available in the Quick-Turn Program for North America customers.
The GigaSPEED XL GS8E modular patch cord family supports the high performance system level requirements built into the GigaSPEED XL cabling solutions. The GigaSPEED XL GS8E family of modular patch cords is available in a wide range of cord types, lengths, colors and configurations.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA-586-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Patented plug design, improved 24-gauge cordage and a unique manufacturing process assures extremely high electrical performance with low variability
- Improved anti-snag feature provides maximum protection from snagging during moves and rearrangements
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included in a Certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
- Ideal for Data Center architectural requirements