SYSTIMAX® GigaSPEED® XL PATCHMAX® GS3 panel system provides excellent performance and helps unleash the power of a fully tuned and integrated GigaSPEED XL Solution, while maintaining all of the innovative features that have made the PATCHMAX System unique in the industry. Its unique modularity and patch cord management system continue to provide flexibility to MIS managers through the use of Distribution Modules (DM). These modules can be rotated forward, allowing front access to the newly-designed 110 Type IDC terminals for easy cable termination.
The PATCHMAX GS3 Distribution Modules features an innovative termination manager and rear housing. The termination manager and rear housing provide for easier, faster, more reliable terminations and reduced variability in the placement and termination of cables to the panel.
- Electrical Performance guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA- 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC Category 6/Class E specifications
- Individual six-port distribution modules can be removed, snapped on the front cord management rings and pivoted forward for easy front access to the rear 110 type IDC termination field making installation easy
- Available in 24- and 48-port configurations for 19-inch frame mounting or it can mount on a wall with an optional 1100C1 adapter
- Designed for simplified administration with built-in cord and cable retainer rings, color coded labels and icons
- Attractive black powder covered high-strength steel panel comes equipped with a removable rear mounted cable management bar
- Front ports accept GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cord or any 8-pin compliant modular cord
- Each panel comes ready to install, including front and rear labels
- UL® Listed, UL-C Certified
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 Gb/s
- Backward compatible with Category 5e cords and cables. However, optimal performance is achieved when used with the GS8E GigaSPEED XL Solution patch cords
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel