The 8-port 10/100Mbps Layer 2 Managed Switch provides exceptional performance, ease of use and flexibility for expanding business networks with fiber connection. Utilizing a robust 1.8Gbps backplane, your managed switch can easily accommodate multiple switches and relieve server congestion by using its built-in fiber port. Advanced management features include SNMP, VLAN, IGMP, and Port security.
- 8 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Port.
- 1 x 100Base-FX SC type Multi-Mode Fiber Port.
- Supports switch Fabric up to 1.8GBps .
- Layer 2 Management Switch with Full Software Support.
- IGMP Snooping with Query Mode Support for Multi-Media Application.
- Supports Broadcast Storm Filtering.
- Supports Port Status Control (Status, Auto-Negotiation, Speed, Duplex and Flow Control).
- Supports Port Trunking with Flexible Load Distribution Control and Fail-Over Functions.
- Supports Port-Based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN.
- Supports IP Multicast, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, SNMP and RMON.
- Supports Port Security and IEEE 802.1p Class of Services.
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture with Non-Blocking Wire-Speed Performance.
- Configuration via RS-232 Console Port, Telnet, and Web Browser (HTTP).
- TFTP Firmware Upgrade via Browser.
- Configuration Save and Restore Feature Support.