The 24-Port Gigabit Layer 2 Switch with 4 Shared Mini-GBIC Slots, model TL2-G244, provides a reliable foundation for a highly scalable managed network.
The TL2-G244 features a 48Gbps switch fabric, 802.1X authentication, SNMP v3, and Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP) support.
Gigabit Ethernet ports and Mini-GBIC slots provide high speed uplinks to backbone switching or servers. Confi gure the switch using your choice of Telnet, HyperTerminal, SNMP, or a Browser. View statistics captured for 17 unique switching parameters. Additional management features such as Port Trunking, IGMP snooping, Static and Dynamic VLAN, Load Balancing, RMON, QoS, and RSTP allow administrators to effectively manage departmental work groups.
- 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto -MDIX Gigabit ports.
- 4 x shared SFP (Mini-GBIC) slots.
- 1 x RS-232 console port.
- 8K MAC address entries.
- 4Mbit data RAM Buffer.
- 802.1Q Tagged VLAN, Dynamic VLAN Learning GVRP, and Asymmetric VLAN (Up to 256 VLAN Groups).
- Spanning Tree Protocols: 802.1d STP, 802.1w RSTP, and 802.1s MSTP.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Port-based QoS and bandwidth rate control, IEEE 802.1p, and DSCP.
- 802.1X Port-Based Access Control and RADIUS Authentication.
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 (Up to 64 entries).
- Link Aggregation and Port Trunking: Static and 802.3ad Dynamic LACP.
- Store-and-Forward switching method.
- 802.3x Flow Control for full duplex and backpressure for half duplex operation.
- Broadcast, Multicast, and DLF(Destination Lookup Failure) Storm Filtering protection.
- Supports port status control (enable/disable, auto-negotiation, speed, duplex, and fl ow-control).
- Port Mirroring for network traffi c analysis.
- Syslog support for external device logging.
- Front panel diagnostic LED indicators.
- 19” (1U) Rack mount design with mounting hardware included.