The LS3008 rugged handheld scanner offers affordable performance and durability in smaller manufacturing and light industrial environments. Built for all day every day use, the LS3008 provides the highest level of uptime performance in its class. Single board construction eliminates the common points of failure associated with ribbon cables that connect multiple boards. The patented Liquid Polymer Scan Technology is frictionless and will not wear out. The scanner is built to withstand everyday drops; offers a scratch-resistant, tempered glass exit window for high-quality scanning day in and day out; and can be safely used in dusty environments. In addition, the scanner offers the sealing required to endure wipe downs, and can even be sanitized in clean manufacturing and hospital environments.
- Single board construction.
- Drop specification: 6.5 ft./2m drops to concrete at room temperature.
- IP53 sealing.
- Liquid Polymer Scan element with lifetime warranty.
- Wide working range from 0 to 19 inches.
- Ability to read down to 3 mil bar codes.
- Scratch resistant tempered glass exit window.
- Superior motion tolerance.
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern.
- Multiple onboard interfaces including RS232, USB and KBW (keyboard wedge).
- Remote Scanner Management (RSM) support.
- Optional Intellistand for hands-free mode.